Saturday, December 18, 2010

2 more completed! Woo Hoo!!!


I was able to complete both of these scarfs in 3 days.The top one I did first. The fringe is a  little short in my opinion, but I still like how it turned out. On the bottom one, I made it wider on accident. I also added the border/edging to it as well, and I chained the Blue before I weaved it in. I think they both look great! ~Melissa


Crochet/Weave Scarves Pattern 

Ok this one I got the ideal from Lion Brand pattern finder when searching for scarves. This pattern. I didn't add the border on the top one, the bottom I did and of course no flowers added. Then I took the opposite color yarn and just wove it in and out of the squares. The top had 2 strands of yarn and the bottom I chained a long strand and then wove it.  Once done I added the fringe and trimmed it up!

Hope that's simple enough to understand! =) Please contact if you have any problems. ~Melissa

1 comment:

  1. These came out great, yes even the one with the short fringe.

    ReplyDelete